All items ship discreetly in either plain poly mailers or boxes.
- FREE economy shipping on orders of $59.99 CAD or more (before taxes and shipping) in Canada excluding remote & difficult to serve locations
- Flat rate economy shipping is $15 on orders under $59.99 CAD (before taxes and shipping) in Canada excluding remote & difficult to serve locations
- FREE shipping to the USA is available only through our membership programs and excludes remote & difficult to serve locations
- Items generally ship within 1-3 business days, unless noted as made to order, special order or pre-order. Orders with pre-order items will generally ship together when all items are available, however this will depend on several factors.
All orders require 1-3 business days of processing time to be picked, packed and prepared for shipping, unless otherwise noted on the product page of the item(s) you've ordered. Shipping time quoted in checkout does not include processing time.
What if I don't want it to come to my house?
What if my package was late?
- We can ship to APO and FPO addresses and PO boxes if Canada Post is selected as the carrier.
- In Canada you may sign up for a free flex delivery at www.canadapost.ca (basically a free PO Box)
- In the USA and Canada we can have your parcel left at a UPS access point by request..
- We do not file postal claims to recover postage for late packages unless you have paid for Priority shipping or UPS Express. Please note customs delays are not covered under on time guarantees.
You made a mistake with my order.
- Upon receipt of your order, please check your shipment carefully. All shortages and errors need to be reported within 2 days of receipt. We will not be held liable for missing items after this time. If Rearz has made an error, we will correct it at no additional charge to you. We will credit or ship the item at our discretion.
- Please forward us your original order number along with a photo of the packaging and contents of your order to email@example.com
An item I received is defective.
- All products are guaranteed against defect in materials or workmanship (this excludes seconds, clearance items and bulk prefolds).
- Defective items must be returned with at least 3/4 of the package contents. Product must be accompanied by an assigned RA# and original packaging for examination.
My item is being returned to sender.
- If a package is returned to us for any reason such as an incomplete address, undeliverable, uncollected, customs, etc. we will let you know what the return and reshipping charges are once they are known. If you do not want the items re-shipped, the actual shipping cost, return charges and a nominal restocking fee will be deducted from your store credit.
I want to return a product I purchased
Our goal at Rearz.ca is to ensure that you are totally satisfied with your shopping experience. We accept returns of unopened products up to 60 days after the date of purchase. Opened or used products, or any items marked as non-returnable are not within our return guidelines. We are currently unable to accept returns from products in the following categories:
- Personal Massagers, Vibrators and adult toys
- Open Bags of Disposable Diapers
- Briefs of any description that are not in sealed packages: Plastic, rubber, latex or other materials
- Cloth Diapers and Feminine products
- Mattress protectors and change pads
- Bedding Accessories
- Clearance or custom made items
- Items which have been removed from their original packaging, assembled or modified
- Any items marked as non-returnable on the product page
*Please note that we are not the manufacturers of all the products we sell. If you have a performance and/or warranty issue, or a general complaint with a product, please contact the original manufacturer.
You must contact us prior to sending back a return for refund, or return for exchange. We will issue you a return authorization number (RA) that must appear on the outside of the return box. We cannot accept shipments that do not have an RA numbers listed on the box. If a damaged and/or defective product is returned without a return authorization code (RA), the customer will not be eligible to receive a replacement or refund.
- The customer is responsible for the shipping back to our warehouse.
- Your return credit will be processed after the cost(s) of shipping are deducted
- Exchanges will be processed after we receive the original order in our warehouse and depending on the reason for the exchange a re-stocking fee could be applied.
Under no circumstances do we accept COD parcels. If you are shipping outside of Canada, based on the country into which you are sending the products, you may incur customs charges levied at the time your package reaches the destination country. You are responsible for these charges. The recipient will also be responsible for any additional charges for customs clearance. Please check with your local authorities before placing your order to determine what duties/taxes (if any) may be imposed if you are shipping outside of Canada. Most civilized countries do not charge duty or tax on medical supplies.The laws are different in every country and we cannot keep up with them all. The responsibility is yours to check with your country's Customs office to see if your country allows the shipment of products you ordered (or wish to order) to your country.
We will ship the products that you order to the address that you provide. If for whatever reason the package is seized by Customs Officials, we will NOT issue you a credit unless all products are returned to us in their original condition. Also, if the package is returned to us by Customs Officials, you are still responsible for any shipping charges and taxes .
By ordering from our site you are stating that you agree to the above terms.