Snappy/Snappi style diaper fasteners in Size 2
- SIMPLE - only one is needed to create a snug fitting diaper. An alternative to diaper pins.
- EFFECTIVE - holds the diaper snugly in place for baby's comfort. Also helps prevent leaks from a shifting diaper.
- EASY - attaches in 3 simple steps. Stretchable non-toxic Snappi hooks into the diaper material.
- ECONOMICAL - allows for a less expensive cloth diapering system with regular prefold/countour/flat diapers.
- Easy to clean - in hot soapy water
Keep fasteners out of children’s reach when not in use.
It comes in a variety of colors and is made from a stretchable non-toxic material, which is T-shaped with grips on each end. These grips hook into the diaper fabric to ensure a snug-fitting diaper with enough natural movement for the baby. These WORK BEST with terry cloth diapers, cotton prefolds (Chinese or DSQ), and other cloth diapers with a loose enough weave for the hooks to grab onto.
They DO NOT work well flannel or any other tightly woven diapers, even most hemp diapers.
1. ALWAYS use a cover when using a fastener on your baby’s diaper.
2. Keep out of children’s reach when not in use!
3. Do not use for longer than 6 months.
4. Do not leave lying in the sun as it is not UV resistant and can reduce the effectiveness.
CARE: Clean your in hot soapy water. Do not launder them with diapers in the washer as this may weaken the grip attachment.
CAUTION: Any tear in the fastener can lead to separation of a piece, presenting a possible choking hazard. Inspect your before each use and discontinue use immediately if there is any sign of cracking, tearing, breakage or wear of the teeth or any other parts.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: These fasteners need to be used correctly in order to work effectively.
1. STRETCH the fastener before its first use. The stretching triggers the 'memory' of the fastener to return to its original size and in so doing, pulls the diaper together to the middle to allow for a snug fit. This is essential for the fastener to work properly. This can be done by holding the fastener in the center with one hand and close to the end of the leg with the other hand. Then s-t-r-e-t-c-h a few times (10 or so). As you do this you should feel how the material 'softens' or gets more elastic. Follow this stretching procedure with each leg. The fastener is now ready to go!
2. Make sure that the fastener is ATTACHED SECURELY. It is important that the 'leg' being attached be stretched across the diaper before hooking it into the diaper. So, Hook Left, Stretch ACROSS and Hook Right, Stretch DOWN and Hook Center In other words, the fastener should go from a ‘T’ shape to a ‘Y’ shape. By following these instructions, the fastener should be secure, the diaper will fit snugly and the baby should not be able to undo it. ALWAYS place a cover over the diaper and fastener. It contains NO latex or any other adulterant, dilutent or modifying polymers. The composition is 100% polyurethane.
Made in China
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
they will not streck at all every time you put one on it brakes The other ones you had would streck to flne I been ordering from you for about 2 year and all the items been excellent exceiped these fasteners