Christy nighttime pants are economical, comfortable and relatively quiet.
These sturdy pants are made in Canada and are great for added protection against leaks.
Features a wide crotch and high waist to accommodate all kinds of protective briefs and pads. Waistline falls above the naval.
Relatively non-rustling, smooth and durable vinyl (PVC)
Strong, reliable, comfortable knitted lingerie style elastics.
Strong 19mm, 3/4" knitted fabric elastics
Perfect for nighttime or over bulkier cloth diapers
- XXS: Waist 16" to 22" (40cm-61cm) and Hips up to 25" (64cm)
- XS: Waist 18" to 27" (48cm-72cm) and Hips up to 30" (76cm)
- Small: Waist 30" to 37" (75cm-85cm), Hips up to 40" (101cm), Legs 9"-20" (22cm-52cm)
- Medium: Waist 33" to 44" (82cm-102cm), Hips up to 47" (120cm), Legs 13-24"(32cm-60cm)
- Large: Waist 39" to 50" (98cm-120cm), Hips to 53" (135cm), Legs 14"-25" (36cm-64cm)
- XL Waist 45" to 59" (114cm-145cm), Hips to 62"(157cm), Legs 18"-30"(46cm-76cm)
- 2XL+ Waist 50" to 72" (128cm-190cm), hips to 75" (190cm), legs 22"-40" (56cm-101cm)
- Bariatric (3XL) 59"- 91", hips to 94", legs 23"-42"
Please note these are the sizes of the garment listed
9 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
La matière est un peu légère mais c'est.bien taillé. Les élastiques serrent juste ce qu' il faut.produit correct.
They are all the same size, 3x but they fit differently in the waist. Some too loose others just right.
Pants size for the use with thick diapers was good but the leg openings too small and hurt and chafed my legs. Would be great if a larger size leg size could be special ordered
Yeah no complaints here just wear them with their waist bands on the outside and else you'll have leaks.
I liked these very much The fit around the leg was a bit tight but no leaks so I’m happy with them
Great product but they are to big
Well made, excellent leak protection
Comfortable and prevent leaks . Large enough to accommodate bulky diapers . Tears develop where material is sewn to elastics .
These pants are comfortable and well made . I wanted to get them in non transparent blue but they are semi transparent. I am glad rearz store is close to the Niagara area instead of having to order out of Canada to get them.