The Low rise pant falls around the top of the hip bone and is designed for use over disposable briefs to protect against leaks. These are made in Canada from 100% Canadian made fabric.
This is our most comfortable and highly recommended pant. It is excellent for daily wear.
This is a machine washable and dryable pant with a bit of stretch and breathability, while providing great waterproof protection.
A wide crotch.
Great Option for a Swim Diaper! When fit snugly around the legs, this pant can be used perfectly for swimming.
Strong, reliable, comfortable fold over elastics.
Sizes (approximate, measure over diapers):
- XS for waist 24" to 30" (61cm to 75cm) and hips up to 37" (93cm)
- Small (S), for waist 26" to 38" (66cm-97cm), hips to 39" (99cm)
- Medium (M), for waist 30" to 43" (77cm-110cm), hips to 43" (110cm)
- Large (L): for waist 36" to 49" (92cm-125cm), hips to 49" (125cm) leg 14"-25" (36cm-64cm), crotch 24" (60cm)
- Extra large (XL), for waist 42" to 58" (108cm-148cm), hips to 59" (150cm), leg 17"-33"(44cm - 84cm), crotch 24"(62cm)
- Extra-extra-large (XXL), for waist 50" to 75" (128cm-190cm), hips to 75" (190cm)
For instructions on how to properly wash and care for reusable products, please refer to this page.
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
It is good
These pants are probably the most discrete pants for everyday use when paired with smaller products. They have a lower cut than anything else I own and won't completely cover anything with a larger fit or just higher backing. These are great and I do recommend them.
Fits great, like the low rise
Dommage c'est un très bon article
These covers are true to size and fit snug over a medium weight cloth diapers .
These waterproof pants are great to wear over my disposable diapers for both day and night. I ordered my first pair in 2011 and now have 3 pair in the Planet Pleasure print. I still wear the pair from 2011 every week and they are in great shape. Easy to wash and dry. I love how they prevent any leaks from my diaper getting on my clothes or my bed. My wife even likes them and calls them my "Space pants"! Thanks so much for providing such excellent and fun products for us folks that need these.