Size 1 SNAPPI® Fasteners, 3 pack dayglo (orange, green, yellow)
THE SNAPPI® FASTENER 'MAKEOVER'. NOW WITH AN ADDED SAFETY FEATURE! The Snappi® fastener underwent a ‘makeover’ in 2006. The basic shape and function remains the same, the only change being that the rings at the end of each leg have been replaced with a solid piece with the Snappi® logo embossed on. There is still a crescent-shaped slit at the end of each leg, which not only allows for better grip when attaching the Snappi®, but gives the Snappi® this EXTRA SAFETY FEATURE.When the Snappi® fastener is not in use, fold the thin strip at the end of each leg to the back of the Snappi®, and slip over the teeth of the white grip. This acts as a barrier and prevents the sharp teeth from being exposed. NOTE: Keep all Snappi® fasteners out of children’s reach when not in use.
Snappi®s available in 9 colors: White, Yellow, Mint, Pink, Pastel Blue, Lilac, Dark Blue, Red and Purple.
The Snappi® Diaper Fastener revolutionized cloth diapering! Over 50 million have sold worldwide.
It is an EASY to use fastener that offers a practical and reliable way to fasten a cloth diaper, replacing the diaper pin.
It comes in a variety of colors and is made from a stretchable non-toxic material, which is T-shaped with grips on each end. These grips hook into the diaper fabric to ensure a snug-fitting diaper with enough natural movement for the baby. Snappi®s WORK BEST with terry cloth diapers, cotton prefolds (Chinese or DSQ), and other cloth diapers with a loose enough weave for the Snappi to hook into.
They DO NOT work well flannel or any other tightly woven diapers, even most hemp diapers.
1. ALWAYS use a cover when using a Snappi® fastener on your baby’s diaper.
2. Keep out of children’s reach when not in use!
3. Do not use your Snappi® for longer than 6 months.
4. Do not leave your Snappi® lying in the sun as it is not UV resistant and can reduce the effectiveness of the Snappi®. CARE: Clean your Snappi® in hot soapy water. Do not launder them with diapers in the washer as this may weaken the grip attachment. CAUTION: Any tear in the Snappi® can lead to separation of a piece, presenting a possible choking hazard. Do not cut your Snappi® as this could create weak spots in your Snappi®. Inspect your Snappi® before each use and discontinue use immediately if there is any sign of cracking, tearing, breakage or wear of the teeth or any other parts.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Snappi® fasteners need to be used correctly in order to work effectively. 1. STRETCH the Snappi® fastener before its first use. The stretching triggers the 'memory' of the Snappi® to return to its original size and in so doing, pulls the diaper together to the middle to allow for a snug fit. This is essential for the Snappi® to work properly. This can be done by holding the Snappi® in the center with one hand and close to the end of the leg with the other hand. Then s-t-r-e-t-c-h a few times (10 or so). As you do this you should feel how the material 'softens' or gets more elastic. Follow this stretching procedure with each leg. The Snappi® is now ready to go!
2. Make sure that the Snappi® is ATTACHED SECURELY. It is important that the Snappi® 'leg' being attached be stretched across the diaper before hooking it into the diaper. So, Hook Left, Stretch ACROSS and Hook Right, Stretch DOWN and Hook Center In other words, the Snappi® fastener should go from a ‘T’ shape to a ‘Y’ shape. By following these instructions, the Snappi® should be secure, the diaper will fit snugly and the baby should not be able to undo it. ALWAYS place a cover over the diaper and Snappi® fastener. The Snappi® fastener is manufactured from FDA approved raw materials, a polyester based polyurethane which is degradable on aging through hydrolysis and/or microbiological attack. It contains NO latex or any other adulterant, dilutent or modifying polymers. The composition is 100% polyurethane. It is made in South Africa. Snappi® is an inventive solution to the simple problems of diapering.
This unique product was invented by a father who experienced frustration changing his own child's diapers. The first Snappi® was introduced to the South African market in 1987 at a trade fair where 4000 units were sold within days. Mothers were delighted! Their response to Snappi® exceeded all expectations. This product is suitable for new-borns as well as busy toddlers. Snappi® is trusted by moms and dads all over the globe. A snap solution to easier parenting.
Made in South Africa